Control and Supervision
The control and supervision of a production process is, together with the acquisition of system data, the essential parts of the SCADA concept and critical in any industrial sector.
Arbelec offers a comprehensive Control and Supervision solution, meeting the needs of our clients.
Control and Supervision Systems
- Mungia Pumping Station developed with the Siemens platform. With the possibility of control from the pumping station itself, from the Mungia Treatment Plant or from the Bilbao Water Consortium. Alarm notification system via GSM and Profibus communication with variable speed drives.
- Molina de Segura Wastewater Treatment Plant in Murcia, with 4 Siemens S7-300 PLCs, 1 Siemens S7-400 PLC and 1 Siemens S7-200 PLC on Industrial Ethernet network; Modbus communication between the S7-200 and the supervision overview and Scada InTouch. The plant is connected by GSM modem with La Ermita pumping station.
- Seawater Desalination Station in Alicante developed entirely with products from the Rockwell ControlLogix platform in a Redundant ControlNet network: ControlLogix PLC for the control of the Seawater Pumping process connected to the Central Station through a redundant ControlNet section of Fibre Optics, PLCs for Filtration Treatment, Reagents, Osmosis, Treated Water Pumping, Sludge and Discharges (3 ControlLogix processors and 15 FlexLogix with a total of about 2,000 I/O), PLC of the Drinking Water Tank connected to the Central Station via GSM modem and Supervision from 2 PCs in the ControlNet network and Ethernet management network, with integration of an additional Audiovisual Rear Projection System for Visualisation of the overall process.
- Zarzys and Djerba Seawater Treatment Plants in Tunisia integrating 2 Siemens S7-400 PLCs in redundant configuration and Sinec H1 network, with distributed periphery of about 2,000 I/Os (ET200M) and Supervision through SCADA Intouch on redundant PCs integrated into the network.
- Transmitter, Receiver and Radar Stations developed for the Begas Radioelectric Complex - Barcelona for Aena.
- Villadepalos Wastewater Treatment Plant in León, through the implementation of a Siemens PCS7 Process Control System: 1 Engineering Station, 2 Operation Stations and 5 PLCs for the Control and Supervision of a total of 2,000 process signals.
- Galdar Wastewater Treatment Plant - Gran Canaria with Control System based on TSX Premium PLCs and Monitor supervisor software.
- Process of Loading Reagents and Preparation of Formulae for Lázaro Products in Oyon - Alava, with external introduction of up to 100 automated formulae, dumping of external reports and their processing using an Excel tool. Control and Supervision System formed by PLC S7-300 and Scada InTouch from Wonderware.
- Drinking Water Station in Nanjing - China through a Control System with 6 Allen-Bradley PLC5 and 7 Allen-Bradley SLC500 in DH+ network, Supervision from 2 PCs in network with SCADA RSView and 6 PanelView local operator terminals; remote telephone connection with all the PLCs and PCs in the network.